Candidates applying for admission must fulfill the eligibility criteria of the University of Rajasthan which is reproduced below:
- The students passing class XII examination from a Board/University (recognized by the University of Rajasthan) are eligible to seek admission to Part-I of the Degree course.
- Students applying for PG class must have passed the Degree examination and must fulfill the eligibility conditions as per the norms of the University of Rajasthan.
- Registration and /or acceptance of the Registration form, does not guarantee admission.
- The application form must be accompanied by attested copies of the following documents:
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate from the Institute last attended
- Two passport size, recent, color photographs
- Bonafide Certificate (If belonging to Rural Areas)
- Candidate have to submit the original copies of the above documents, when admitted
Not Eligible for Admission:
- Any candidate against whom an FIR has been lodged.
- Any person who has been convicted of a criminal offence involving moral turpitude.